Monday, May 3, 2010

What you missed

Ok, so I know I haven't posted anything lately but I have an excuse... Let me tell you guys about my last couple of weeks.

Things ended with who I though was a keeper... I would tell you every single JUICY detail but I'm a gentlemen and it's just not worth it Lol I did a lot of self searching and I'm more than content with what I found about myself.

I've also been on a couple of mandates with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while. We watched "Death at a Funeral" and let me tell you, we were laughing so hard it hurt our stomachs (if you haven't seen this movie I say you go watch it) We also watched "Avatar" and it was amazing... I'm sad I didn't go watch it in 3D but oh well! It felt great to reconect with good old friend and just hang out.

This past weekend Mia and I spent it in Berkeley with our fellow plastic friend Jesus and our new friends Evlyn, Lupe and Edgar who invited us to one of their fraternity and sorority events. We arrived in Berkeley on Saturday afternoon and went to Tako Sushi to grab something to eat before the show. Aftershock 2 was the name of the show and consisted of different sororities and fraternities performing their saluts. It was so much fun watching them stroll and salut and just be "owt". Afterwords we partied at their place and had a blast. I hadn't laught so hard in my life, I almost died. Our night concluded by laying on the carpet and watching "Alice in Wondeland". The next morning we woke up and talked about highlights from the previous night, we got ready and went walking around Telegraph. We returned to Jesus' apartment and hung out for a while and listened to music and just danced around. Once again ,we got ready to go to another event and just goofed around. Mia and I had a wonderful time and didn't want to go home. I just want to thank everyone for an amazing weekend and specially thank them for their much needed support... so thank you guys! :)

So thats about it, now I'm off for a much needed run.
Here are some pictures to illustrate my weekend. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment