Saturday, May 29, 2010

Better than ice-cream and vodka.

Last weekend, I finally went to visit my friend AnaKaren in SF after months of me telling her that I would go. Of course, I did I a little shopping there :) who wouldn't? I bought two cool t-shirts and a patterned purple short sleeve shirt (if you know me you might know that I don't really do short sleeve shirts... but I just had to have this one)

Afterwords, I meet up with my friend and went to her house to unwind for a minute before getting ready to hit the bars.  We had a good time hanging out and we danced like there was no tomorrow.
Me being the competitive person that I am, I outdanced averyone that dared shared my spot light and I guess if you dance well enough on top of a "stage" people will give you free drinks ;)

 I was so glad I got to see my friend since it had been a while since we last saw each other and frankly, I needed a small break from the everyday routine. The company and the fun made for a great weekend :) can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment