November will me my month, I don't care what happens then but November will be the month I'm back.
I had my ortho appointment today and its been confirmed, my braces will be gone this November! :) That's right! No more braces for me. I'm extremely ecstatic to know I'll be free from those wire pain-causing THINGS.
The reason why I say I'll be "back" is due to the lack of confidence my braces have cause me... Don't get me wrong, I have good confidence now, but I just haven't been myself entirely ever since I got them on almost two years ago. One can ask any of my close friends and they'll tell you how my personality has change. At times I feel self-conscious and uncomfortable in social gatherings, but then I remember how it's just temporary AND how lucky I am to be able to improve my smile then I feel much better.
Yes, I was hoping my braces would be off by my birthday(in October) but November is fine by me :D One extra month never hurt anyone, right!? Plus I will be able to eat ANYTHING I want.... like corn on the cob, hard candy, apples... oh man! the list goes on and on hahaha.
All in all,I'm so excited to complete this process. So everyone better watch out, I'll be back with a bang and you will feel my presence. I guarantee it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment