Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Visiting my lovely love

  A few weeks back I had the chance to visit my always awesome friend Ak, also known as the love of my life, in San Francisco. It had been a whole year since I saw her last so I really wanted to hang out with her craziness (and because it was her birthday weekend).

I took Muni by myself for the very first time to get to her place and as usual I was sort of panicking - I didn't want to end up somewhere totally unknown- so I studied the map for like 30 minutes to make sense of where I was going. Looking at the map really payed off because within minutes I was giving Ak a big birthday hug and lots of kisses hahaha. After arriving we had some some Mimosas and headed to Dolores Park for a day party. The whole day and night were so much fun, I meet some cool people and even got treated to some Sushi at Osaka Sushi in the Castro. Definitely a good time.

 Taking Muni...

My Lovely and I... and Brutus. Lol.

Best churro EVER! "Donde esta el churro?" says Dora.

This guy cracked us up... I need his shirt.

Gina, Ak and I... party hopping.

PARTY PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment