Lately I've been having a little bit of trouble speaking Spanish -which is embarrassing, since Spanish is my first language. When I mean "a little bit of trouble" I mean it takes me a while to start speaking it perfectly. After a few minutes I get into it; the "uhms", the "ahms" and the spanglish disappears (some people have told me that I sound so "proper" and very news anchor like) so I decided I'll speak more of it whenever I have a chance. So to all my friends, be prepare, I'll make you practice your Spanish as well :)
Being able to speak another language is amazing, not to mention very helpful... and very sexy hahaha. I also know a bit of French, and by that I mean; I know how to order a ham sandwich with cheese and a water bottle. So if I were ever to go to France, I don't think I'll die of dehydration or starve myself, that has to count for something right? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment