Friday, May 27, 2011

Shaking this feeling off

Lately I've been feeling so... restricted, limited and like I'm coming off short on everything I set out to do. Ah, I don't know how to explain it. It feels as if something is hanging onto me, grasping tightly and won't let me break free.

I haven't been writing anything, haven't taken any pictures, haven't had a full-feeling conversation. It is always the same. The faces, the sounds, the sights... I have become so uninspired. Life seems too serious, monotone at times. Are this the signs of adulthood? Or have a fallen into some kind of temporary depression?

It seems like I'm becoming a bit too bland for my taste, like I'm popcorn without butter or a cupcake without frosting (Uhmmm cupcakes!)

All I know is that I need to shake this feeling off ASAP, it's not ideal.

1 comment:

  1. aww i'm sorry babe. bland does not equal adulthood!you might have a case of the blues, but hey, it happens to the best of us. one on one time this weekend? either sunday or monday -ill ask my parents what their plans are then i'll text you yeah? ps: can we make cupcakes or something? LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete