Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for some odd reason I decided to stay in for Halloween... what made me change my mind? I can't say exactly. But that doesn't mean I completely went M.I.A for the night. I actually went to see my grandparents and brought them bags of candy so they could hand them out to kids, but Grandma didn't want to because she was "scared of the monsters..." Oh she is so cute, bless her heart!

After that, I went over to my friend Franky's house to watch some baseball and hang out with a few more friends. We all open a bottle of champagne and ate some chocolate cake (you can't say no to chocolate cake... at least I can't). Once the game was over we played Just Dance 2, sitting there watching Jeanette and Franky mimic the dance moves brought all to hysteric laughter. It was priceless :) Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures or videos but you can trust me when I say it was funny. And that was all I did for Halloween... overall it was a pretty entertaining night.

I did take some pictures of my dog in his Halloween costume... yes, I dressed my dog.... and I paraded him around for a bit :p He is such a trooper.

Pirate Chico.

I couldn't help it... Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment