Saturday, July 17, 2010

An epiphany on dating.

The other day I read a blog and had a little chat that got me thinking, I really don't know how to casual date or dated at all.

I haven't really thought of this until now. I mean, I've been in relationships with the people that I've liked and showed interest in, but is that consider actual dating? Sure there is courtship but is not casual dating, is it? Or at least not when you know you'll end up in a relationship (which would be my case)

By definition casual dating is an interaction between two people who are looking to get to know one another better, without commitments or promises. Just by this alone, I know I haven't done anything like that. I know I rather be in a relationship but  it might be a nice change to get out there and just meet people, rather than put all my eggs in one basket. This could be a challenge but I have nothing to lose I suppose. Besides, I don't think I'm emotionally available for another relationship at the moment... then again lo que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment