Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year: 2011

  2011 is here and with it comes new people, new attitudes and new everything. Every new year people prepare their new year resolutions and within a few months -or weeks- they tend to forget about it. This year I've made it my mission to pursue and follow what I decided would be my new year resolutions. After having a less than stellar  2010, I think I need a whole new approach on things and focus on my needs instead of everyone else's.

This year I have a few things that I'm looking forward to, the first is having my braces removed. They were supposed to be off November of last year -if you read my blog you know how exited I was- but that didn't work out so well. A new date has been set and this time around I'll just keep it to myself. It would be like a surprise.

Here is to 2011 bringing all that is good for everyone. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment